Wiseman's Bridge Rowing Club FacebookTwitter

HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Onesie anybody? Club rowing all-in-ones? (Read 1416 times)
Sparker
God Member

i love rowing!

Onesie anybody? Club rowing all-in-ones?
May 9th, 2022 at 6:21pm

Hi everybody!

So, I'm a Wiseman's member & am sculling this year. We are going to compete & our team needs to be matchy matchy (!) As some people know I'm a huge fan of the all-in-one/onesie (& a bit of a collector to be honest!!) & was wondering what people thought if I designed one, in our colours, that anybody could buy (or not, absolutely no obligation!)?

This wouldn't interfere with our club t-shirts, racing vests, hoodie & jumpers, that would all still remain the same.  The only thing that you would be able to buy from a specific website is the all-in-one/onesie. I was thinking a navy blue body with pale blue panel on either side with some sort of thin white line or piping. Our club badge would go in the centre. Not sure who has this by the way???

Fishguard have done this, for their Celtic Rowers & Scullers, their onesie are really nice. I'll try to link their kit, so you can see. If you are all ok with this, I can contact the manufacturers & get it all started. Obviously, just reiterating a point, nobody has to buy one! But, they are great to wear & can also pose as a swimming costume, for a post row summer dip!

Love, Sparker  Smiley

IP Logged

Sparker
God Member

i love rowing!

Re: Onesie anybody? Club rowing all-in-ones?
Reply #1 - May 9th, 2022 at 6:22pm

Fishguard & Goodwick aio

IP Logged

Jet
God Member

Live to row!

Reply #2 - May 9th, 2022 at 7:01pm

I would like one as I am a kit tart… I reckon Lottie would! Neil would have one to wear around the house to embarrass the girls…  Grin I may need to drop a stone or two…

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog!"

IP Logged

Gabi
YaBB Administrator

I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Reply #3 - May 10th, 2022 at 3:26pm

I would be interested ... if you pop to T's in New Hedges Rory he can probably get the onsie in and has logos in correct format for print & embroidery

81+Oakfield+Drive  
IP Logged

Sparker
God Member

i love rowing!

Reply #4 - May 10th, 2022 at 7:02pm

Great! Thank you both!  Smiley

IP Logged

Jadeodon

Reply #5 - May 14th, 2022 at 4:34pm

I would be interested! Means less washing in the summer 😂

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print