Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
NYDS 2020 (Read 2293 times)
BananaMan
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Re: NYDS 2020
Reply #30 - Jan 1st, 2020 at 6:34pm

What a fantastic effort today chaps by one and all thank you for all your contributions, what a cracking club . At the drop of a hat everyone rallies round . Sterling effort and proud to be a part ! Special mention to sian and mark and Andy well done excellent job!! Xxx  Smiley Cheesy

IP Logged

sian

I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Reply #31 - Jan 1st, 2020 at 9:40pm

Amazing day,amazing people and an amazing result !!!
Big thanks to everyone involved and to everyone who supported the event.What fantastic teamwork, from the master chef bacon cooker,the tea urn watcher,the raffle ticket sellers,the game organisers,the washer uppers,the bartenders and most importantly you the supporters. WBRC at it's best  Kiss
Big shout out to the sailing club and to Mick who has been a huge support in the background -organising the bar,the discount prices and for the pantyhose game suggestion   Kiss

IP Logged

phil tomm
God Member

Form is temporary class
is permanent

Saundersfoot
Reply #32 - Jan 1st, 2020 at 11:30pm

Well done what a fantastic effort and  thank you to everyone involved x happy new year to everyone  Smiley

Have a nice day.

IP Logged

Jet
God Member

Live to row!

Reply #33 - Jan 2nd, 2020 at 6:06pm

I second all the above!! Well done - it was a fantastic day with a fab group of people  Kiss

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog!"

IP Logged

sian

I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Reply #34 - Jul 1st, 2020 at 9:18pm

Hi everyone, hope all ok with you all. Thought some good news may brighten up these dull days.

Through drinking, eating and wearing tights we raised the fantastic amount of 605 on New Years Day and the NYDS fund have topped that amount up to 700!!!!!

All monies raised went to Paul Satori.

Well done everyone Kiss

Well done Wisemans Bridge Rowing Club! What a fab club!!

IP Logged

phil tomm
God Member

Form is temporary class
is permanent

Saundersfoot
Reply #35 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 1:43pm

Well done everyone and especially those on the day  all that arranging  and cooking superb effort 👏

Have a nice day.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print